Tuesday, June 9, 2020

American Girl Doll Truly Me #85




Hey Everyone!

Today I will be opening and reviewing the Truly Me #85 doll from American Girl. I did post an opening and review on my YouTube channel if you'd like to take a closer look at her outfit and the doll itself. Here's the link to the video:



 I just wanted to say a huge thank you to American Girl for sending me this product for free to review, I really appreciate it! Be sure to comment down below your thoughts and opinions on Truly Me #85 and if you're planning on purchasing her.



Truly Me #85 is one of the newest additions to the Truly Me collection. Her box is styled very similar to the other Truly Me boxes, with American Girl written in the middle and an image on the bottom of the box showing an overview of the doll. There's a small window on the top of the box to see the doll inside.


Each Truly Me doll comes with a book, Friends Making Them and Keeping Them. This book is filled with images, advice and activities on making and keeping friends.


Here we have the doll out of the box. She has dark skin, dark brown eyes, feathered eyebrows and an Addy face mould. As for her outfit, she is wearing the new truly me meet outfit.


Here we have her hair out of the hair net, it is a gorgeous black-brown color. Her hair is in curls and it is quite thin but there is a lot of it with her hair part over to the side.

The jacket that she is wearing is a purple color with a zipper that opens and closes. The zipper is multicolored with a star graphic on the side.


The dress is short sleeved and it is white with a star design across it with multiple different colors.


The shoes are glittery pink and are styled very similar to the shoes in the previous meet outfit.


Overall she is such a gorgeous doll and a wonderful addition to the Truly Me line. If you are thinking about purchasing her, I would recommend it as she would be a lovely part your doll collection!
If you would like to see the full opening and review, be sure to click on the link:


2 comments:

  1. I love the doll, it is beautiful. I adore her curly hair. I like the bomber jacket. Greetings and I really love your videos.

    ReplyDelete